I just got back from a fairly short run in my neighbourhood. While I was running, I was thinking about you….YES YOU!!! I was thinking how cool it is that this blog has evolved so much in just one short year! (Can’t believe on Aug.10 it will be my 1 year blogiversary) I’ve had so many great experiences through the medium of this blog.
If you have been thinking about starting your own blog- my advice is…JUST DO IT. A lot of people tell me they aren’t sure what to write about, or they get on a role for a few posts and then burn out. Remember- there is inspiration ALL AROUND US!
For example, I can talk about the empty water glass on my desk right now.
I could tell you that…
1. I wish it was full because I just got back from a run and I am thirsty, but I have my puppy sleeping on my lap and I don’t want to bug him.
2. I can also tell you that this glass was given to me by the coach of the Regina Pats! When I was a radio dj in Regina, the coach dropped of a gift basket to welcome me to Regina and this cup was in it.
3. It actually has a weird shape to it, but I like it. It’s kind of oval and I think it was a manufacturing malfunction, but I love the way it fits on my hand!
Here’s me in Regina when I was on location for McHappy day! All smiles sisters!
See? Blogging is easy. Don’t let that doubting mush in your head tell you otherwise! Have no fear and just do it:) If you have any questions about blogging, feel free to email me and I will try to help you out. (I am a vet with a year under my belt and all, haha)
In other news, I found out today that I am going on a lil adventure this weekend. We are going to Ocean Resort on Vancouver Island for a Spa and Raw Food weekend! FUN. Remember yesterday when I said I wanted to get more into Raw food, wether it be a class or seminar or something…. WELL I FOUND IT ALL IN ONE PLACE!!
The weekend includes:
• Two nights accommodation with ocean-view and balcony
• Two dinners, two breakfasts, one lunch
• Raw food un-cooking class with our raw food chef
• Group yoga session in our yoga room overlooking the ocean
• Steam bath sessions in our brand new steam room
• Educational videos on raw food
ALL that for a price of $240 per person. It is a steal of a deal, they just started offering these weekends and once it catches on, I honestly wouldn’t doubt if prices go up. If you wanna go, here are the dates coming up.
July 22, 23, 24
July 29, 30, 31
September 2, 3, 4
September 30, October 1, 2
I will let you know how it all goes down, but for more info, there website is www.oceanresort.ca
In other totally random news- did you ever own a Furbie?? Remember those things?
I auditioned today to be the voice of a new generation of these little critters. I never really do character voices, but I thought, heck I have the audition, I might as well try.. Here’s what I came up with….
HAHA! Furbie kinda looks like my dog…..White and black with big ears….except Painters eyes are a lot further apart…..
Ok….past my bedtime!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a furbie-licious evening!