Me having a big resolutions list is probably not a big surprise to you.. ha..
I know some real dedicated people out there don’t make New Years Resolutions- because they live their best life continuously and don’t feel the need for a big list of resolutions… I, on the other hand, am a dedicated cat, but I definitely have let things go over the holidays. I find the holidays are a big (happy) interruption…
Everything gets thrown outta wack and January is a perfect time to reset. In the last couple years, I’ve hit some major goals for myself (such as becoming full time self employed this year!)
Why stop there? 2011 is going to be the best year yet. At the end of this year, I want to read over this blog post and say- yup, I did it all. I am not going to post everything on here, but I will share with you the majority of what my resolution list looks like:
1. Complete another Olympic Distance Triathlon
2. Complete 2 Sprint Distance Triathlon’s
3. Do at least one half-marathon, a 10km and hike the West Coast Trail- again!
4. Follow a Vegan, clean eating diet (as best as I can). Don’t beat me up if you see me eating nachos with cheese at the local pub! lol If you want some tips on getting started on a more plant based diet, I recommend reading this.
7. Make over 6 figures this year with my creative endeavor$ (voice/hosting/makeup/blog)
The love of my life proposed at midnight on New Years Eve, I totally didn’t see it coming. I hoped that it wouldn’t be too much longer until he popped the question, but he played it off really well! It was such a perfect night, and a perfect start to 2011!
What are your resolutions? I would love to hear what your goals are for this year!! DO SHARE!!
Don’t be afraid to dream big. YES, we don’t want to set ourselves up for failure, however:
Dreamers are the saviors of the world.
Right? And goals are just dreams with deadlines. I don’t always hit my goals at the time I set for that particular goal, however I keep pushing on, because I feel that the person I become in pursuit of my dreams is just as important as achieving the dreams themselves. Shoot for the moon and ya might land among the stars….
Here’s to 2011!
I believe in you!
PS. I am on day 2 of a 3 day juice cleanse. I have been drinking the green shake. I’ll give you an update tomorrow.