Who is ready for the weekend? I know I am! Hopefully I’ll have a bit of time to chill out and not have something I have to do. I have lots of interesting things going on in my head, but I will share them at a later time. I think I am honestly a little burnt out from this week.
It has been a wonderful start to the new year though. Everything is right on track.
How about you? Are you on track with your resolutions first week into 2011?
Here are 5 things I like about today.
1. The amazing Vegan Walnut Burgers I made. You can make a batch and throw them in the fridge for a quick snack.
2. Apparently I fell in love with this cherry jam that sat in our fridge forever. I never opened it cause I thought, ahh whatever, boring jam. (It was made by a family friends on Mike‘s side). I have been too busy to make my almond butter this week, so I have been using it on my rice cakes…
maybe I like it a little too much…. Cheer’s Linda! lol
3. I like this new Swimmers Shampoo and Conditioner
I got it at Sally’s Beauty supply store. $6.99 each. Happens to be 100% vegan too
4. My new running shoes! I am sorry I was to lazy to take a picture of my actual shoes- but this is a stock photo of the exact same pair.(If you haven’t seen the video yet on my adventure picking out these shoes, click here!! It’s awesome:)
5. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer!! It’s heaven sent.
With all the training I am doing, my workload and my days are just JAM packed! (pardon the pun- see #2) This moisturizer is quick, easy, and provides good coverage.
So there ya have it! 5 things that made me happy today:)
What are 5 things that made you happy today? Doesn’t have to be grand- I said JAM!
I did some strength training today in my gym, I did 2 kinda wimpy sets of the big muscle groups. I wasn’t pushing it hard at all. I had a 20 minute walk on the treadmill and a 20 minute swim. I was practicing my new techniques:
-kick from hip flexers
-don’t yank my head out of the water when taking in air
Stuff like that!
Have a fabulous evening! I can’t wait until we meet again…Keep going after your dreams and I will too:)
YO YO YO YO