How are you? I’m great. I got up and listened to Morning Coach. I have been listening to the daily podcasts at Morning Coach for about 6 months now. I must say, it has really helped me grow myself as a person and stay on track. It’s $20/month- an awesome investment.
Today on the podcast, they talked about goals. Dreams are goals with deadlines. Here are some tips on goal setting:
1. Write your goals down on paper
2. Be specific and clear, as detailed as possible. Don’t just say you want to lose 10 pounds. Say the date, the time, and what steps you need to take to get you there
3. Be aware of what obstacles you may encounter. How will you handle it?
4. Control your focus. (this is a big one for me. I get really excited about different things and can veer off track. I need to work on having a set number of goals and focus on only them)
5. WHY are you wanting to achieve this goal? You have to have a big enough reason why you want this.
6. Visualize yourself achieving this goal. How do you feel?
Another thing I think that helps with reaching your goals is sharing them with a close friend, a loved one, or with the world like me on this blog, lol. That way you are held accountable and have the support from others. Look at Marianne for example. She has been sharing her journey on reaching her goals with us and it is so AWESOME! If you are just tuning it, Check here, then here. She is once and for all getting to her goal weight and I couldn’t be more proud. I talked to Marianne yesterday and she is doubling up her workouts a few times a week. We will have another update with her on Nov.29!
Have you set goals in the past and not reached them? Then watch this:
Never give up!
I have set a new goal.
Do yoga for 30 days in a row at Semperviva Yoga. On Oct. 30 they started a 40 day yoga challenge. I am joining in a few days late, but this will be a huge challenge for me regardless.
- I want to prove to myself that I can complete a goal I set.
- I know the benefits of yoga are life changing, not only physically, but mentally
- It will help me stay zen and calm in other areas of my life
- I feel so tight right now, let’s Increase my flexibility
- Get involved in the community. Over 200 people signed up for the challenge!
- Be the change I want to see
If you want to get involved! Come join me! There are 145 classes a week to pick from. Check out Semperviva.
I remember the first yoga class I ever went to was in LA. I was so nervous- I had a freaking supermodel next to me. Shalom Harlow was right beside me!!!She was definitely an experienced yogi and insanely flexible.
To be completely honest, I usually don’t like the month of November. Lame hey? To not like a month? Lame…and weird? But I am turning that around and making November the best month EVER. It’s all perception baby!
Ok…..SO…..are you in? What are your goals?
Have a wonderful day!
NAMASTE! (I see your light) xoxo